Banana bread

astrolab

VIP Member (Resident chef)
Reaction score
The banana bread is a tasty plum, banana, lightly flavored with cinnamon powder, typical of some Anglo-Saxon countries (U.S. and Australia) where it is consumed for breakfast or brunch.
The banana bread is a soft sweet and hearty, quick and easy to prepare, which involves the use of very ripe bananas, therefore ideal for transforming a bit bananas' blackened in a luscious plum!
If you wish, you can add the dough chocolate chips or coarsely chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.

INGREDIENTS
Banana pulp 450 grams (about 4 bananas)
2 eggs
Butter 120 gr
Sugar 120 gr
Flour 200 gr
Half teaspoon cinnamon powder
A pinch of salt
Baking powder 6 g powder
Bicarbonate 3 g
Lemon juice s.q.

Method

To prepare the banana bread, start pressing the flesh with a fork 3 or 4 very ripe bananas and drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice because it does not blacken.
In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and mounted until frothy, then add the eggs, mix the ingredients well and add a pinch of salt. Stir in mashed bananas and mix well together
Finally, sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda and add to mixture, stirring constantly. Season with half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Grease and flour a loaf pan size of approximately 24x12x7 and pour the mixture (the volume of which should not exceed 2/3 of the mold); then bake at 180 ° C for about 60 minutes, to verify the baking of bread banana you do the toothpick test, which must be dry. Serve sliced ​​banana bread cold or slightly heated in the oven or toaster.
Suggestion

To make banana bread even more delicious and enjoyed by the children of the , add chocolate chips, or nuts or chopped hazelnuts.
The banana bread can be cut in slices and frozen in convenient portions to defrost when needed.

Memories, I used to eat banana bread when I was, yay high to a gnat.
Will defo attempt this, see if it similar to how I remember it.

Back