bacon butty shop

jay 210

Inactive User
Reaction score
whats the name of your local butty shop or do you have your own name like i do
ive got 2 butty shops at the end of my street ones like an hole in the wall so you carn see how they cook or if they are clean we name that 1 dirty dave's is name is dave lol
the other you can half see the kitchen and it looks clean but he sales out of date food or close to the end of date ..so his name is moldy mick's
anyone got there own name for there local butty shop

The one round here is known as the "poison pie shop".

We've got one next door to the sewerage works (no kidding) called the Snack Shack - obviously we call it the Sh*t Shack

We have one near work called "select a sandwich"
I don't think they sat up all night wondering what to call it lol.
It's not a bad butty shop but the girl on the counter is a right laugh.
On entering the shop you are greated with "what do you want you???"
They do a thing called a Shropshire knot which is a long strip of dough tied in a knot and baked.
They are about the size of 2 big barm cakes. You can get a "breakfast on a Shrop" Which is a challenge fot anyone to eat!!!

Curly

We have one near work called "select a sandwich"
I don't think they sat up all night wondering what to call it lol.
It's not a bad butty shop but the girl on the counter is a right laugh.
On entering the shop you are greated with "what do you want you???"
They do a thing called a Shropshire knot which is a long strip of dough tied in a knot and baked.
They are about the size of 2 big barm cakes. You can get a "breakfast on a Shrop" Which is a challenge fot anyone to eat!!!

Curly

she sounds the quite type lol.......

bucknall has its special breakfast contents are: 2 bacon 2 sausage hashbrown mushrooms beans and toms and the contents of the frying pan floating on top not forgetting toast and coffee to wash the sh*t down lol

I think i use my local butty shop too often, as I walk in he says 'the usual mate?'

The sarnie shop near where i work we call it muttons,
it would suit Ducho and Didgidude.

there is this right old boiler who serves and makes the sarnies, she must be about 65, and wears make up that she must have put on with a catapult, she think she is gorgeous.

Hence Muttons, Mutten dressed as Lamb

the most boring of them all

the sandwich shop lol

if it was me it would be called yum yum lol

The sarnie shop near where i work we call it muttons,
it would suit Ducho and Didgidude.

well the chinese near me is called phuk lam (no joke), that would suit them better.

or are lambs to young for them!

Chinese near me's called, and I kid you not

the Shatin

been called that for years too

Parade fisheries lol

feckin crap food too got some Indian chavs running it! You see more people in a phone booth then in there lol!

But have a few others like Pearsons fisheries which ain't bad but shuts at 4pm lol

Theres a place only 3 mins from my house.
a little cafe called "roy boys"

he does a foooook off bacon cob called "makin bacon"

i swear to god this cob is huge, 12 " if not that....and the amount of bacon he puts in could send your cholesterol through the roof.

@ £3 who could resist...:proud:

Back