Back up manager 2 for jb

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
back up manager 2

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This Backup Manager lets /bdvd link to app_home/PS3_GAME so to load your PS3 game backup with this manager will need to have one of the Hermes hex codes on your device. To install it just overwrite the existing one, you do not have to delete the currently installed Backup Manager.

Once you have Jailbroken your PS3 you can launch the backup manager. Select the game you want to load and press X. It should then drop you back to the XMB. Now select app_home/PS3_GAME and press X. If all went well your game should load without a disc in the drive.

Not all games are work yet with Backup Manager 2 without a game disc in the drive, with an internal or external hard disk drive, so in the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List add "Backup Manager 2" to the notes section if you used it in your results.

Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-h...es-compatible-games-113100.html#ixzz10OIsp7Kp

Last edited:
cheers fella. havnt got my maximus yet but gathering up all the stuff i might need for when it arrives, lol!

thanks still waiting on my usb pcb

An anonymous user over at Elotrolado has released a patched version of Backup Manager to support the PSgroove with Hermes changes. We are now able to play PS3 backup s without having a disk inside the PS3 drive. You will need the new version of PSGroove flashed to your USB board.

backup-300x199.jpg

To install you just need to overwrite the existing one, so you do not have to delete the old/currently installed backup manager.

An anonymous user over at Elotrolado has released a patched version of Backup Manager to support the PSgroove with Hermes changes. We are now able to play PS3 backup s without having a disk inside the PS3 drive. You will need the new version of PSGroove flashed to your USB board.

backup-300x199.jpg

To install you just need to overwrite the existing one, so you do not have to delete the old/currently installed backup manager.

you got links to these m8 please

i have been playing around with this and games that worked ok with backup manger 1 dont seem to work with this one

yeh i think it maybe the flash just reverted back to the old htc desire psfreedom and the games worked first time

Back