AVB Gone

Should have got rid of the players. Club needs a good shake up. Problem is that any new manager has to shift the shite before they start performing again.

no manager in there right mind will take that job unless they just want an easy pay day....rumours have it that the special one may be coming back tho but would that solve the problem of the chelski mafia getting what they want even tho they are past it...terry... cole... lumpard...drogba....

no manager in there right mind will take that job unless they just want an easy pay day....rumours have it that the special one may be coming back tho but would that solve the problem of the chelski mafia getting what they want even tho they are past it...terry... cole... lumpard...drogba....

gotta agree about the has beens, but why would mourinho want to leave Real for Chelski?

gotta agree about the has beens, but why would mourinho want to leave Real for Chelski?

only going off rumours but he's always said he had unfinished business at cheski... who knows

linky mentioning the desire to return to english foorball...quick googled but i have seen bigger more direct quotes from the man himself on the subject...im just too lazy to go find them lol.

Chelsea sack Andre Villas-Boas; Roberto Di Matteo appointed interim manager until end of season - Telegraph

only going off rumours but he's always said he had unfinished business at cheski... who knows

linky mentioning the desire to return to english foorball...quick googled but i have seen bigger more direct quotes from the man himself on the subject...im just too lazy to go find them lol.

Chelsea sack Andre Villas-Boas; Roberto Di Matteo appointed interim manager until end of season - Telegraph

sorry wasn't meant to sound like questioning you, was just in general. Like you said anyone going there is after a BIG pay day

he was reported to be house hunting in london the other week.and also rumours is he's of from real at the end of the season ?

He still owns the house he had when at chelsea before.

Think this is probably the most stupidest decision chelsea have made since sacking Jose, what good does it do sacking AVB and replacing him with RDM till the end of the season?

I'm just praying Rafa doesn't get it!!!!!

They sacked jose and carlo-2 guys who gave them silverware but then made the terminal mistake....of finishing second to the man that the likes of these will never emulate,not because they're not good enough but that they are NOT the man in charge. The fantastic owner who everyone looked to to turn this club into an irresistable force is now making it a laughing stock. AVB didnt stand a chance. Never mind,Rafa will be there soon - maybe he will get Torres playing again

I'll put it out there now... I AM available, pending contractual discussion.

Well Earl it would seem you have the correct name for the job as whoever takes it up will be just as doomed as the last 5 :)

Back