AVATAR-SIGNATURE-PROFILE - Request Thread

Re: AVATAR request Thread

no i see the sense in that, i have no probs with witchy i'm quite fond of him actually, i mean i dont believe suki is mrs witchy? :err:

Oh right...soz, I am a bit touchy about me m8s at the minute and jumped to wrong conclusion...I do apologise.

Witchy here again.

It really is my Wife. I was browsing some threads about an hour ago (offline mode as I can't log in) and I spotted this new girl on the site. Obviously I had to investigate further as there's not too many woman on forums these days - red blooded male and all that, lol.

I read a post by her saying that her Hubby was a member and he didn't know she had joined, that got me thinking - who could this be? I then found a thread saying that she was nursing my Man-flu, pmsl, so obviously the cat was out the bag. I turned to her and I said "do you know suki2?" and she burst out laughing.

BTW, she is a lying git, we've not had a Dbox2 for over a year, we currently have TM800 - fooking stupid women. ;)

And as has already been said, I am NOT banned. I asked Rat to suspend my account as I had a feeling that if I kept posting in my current state of mind, I'd have found myself banned for real. So I'm taking a little self imposed time-out.

:)

I may have been a little hasty and jumped to the wrong conculions and deleted a few of your posts. thought you were someone else

but on the other hand my spider senses where tingling and even said to someone the amount of posts you were making you could be witchy's wife.

so sorry and sorted your avatar.

just one thing how the feck are you not in an asylum living with that nutter :proud:

Last edited:

I may have been a little hasty and jumped to the wrong conculions and deleted a few of your posts.

but on the other hand my spider senses where tingling and even said to someone the amount of posts you were making you could be witchy's wife.

so sorry and sorted your avatar.

just one thing how the feck are you not in an asylum living with that nutter :proud:

Like the rangers top, nice! :). They let me out for the weekend, straight jacket back on monday.

Thanks for letting me know what happened to my posts.:)

can i see this one on please RAB-P,
if it dont look right/good leave as it is...cheers joe

118f97bf.jpg

97494aee.jpg

c2082c73.jpg

is that how it is supposed to look? or should it be in another format?

how go you like this one?

0025.gif

if they are .gif or .png try putting them in a zip or rar file.

maybe that will sort problem. I can always resize them for you.

some i have found on my computer

Attachments

74.7 KB · Views: 12

is that how it is supposed to look? or should it be in another format?

how go you like this one?

0025.gif

Fooking hell, that's brilliant.

Did you create that Rab?

Welcome back Stu! ;).....not seen you in ages..

Are you going to your maws, lol?

She misses you, you should go and take the kids with you. ;)

Change her name to Bunny Boiler. :)

Back