Auto resolution

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
i downloaded the auto-resolution plugin to get better quality on sd channels but does anyone no what are the best settings to have. download it and and take a look. i dont understand this 20hz to 50hz. thanks

hi use 50hz and just scale and 1080 dont use auto resolution ive been told just scale does the job my picture is very good for sd also look at tv settings to improve it

thats mate i will check that out now what im using right now is auto resolution but let me do what you just said and my tv settings are on point oled LG but the picture still dont seem good
hi use 50hz and just scale and 1080 dont use auto resolution ive been told just scale does the job my picture is very good for sd also look at tv settings to improve it

hi i had a lg tv had similar problem so i bought a samsung tv and picture alot better if your hd channels look good as in bbc then cant see what else you can do remember sd is pretty rubbish anyway other than that put your model number of your tv in google and see if u can find best picture setting

Back