auto bouquets for uk cable??

Autobouquets cable

Back on topic,
The autobouquest in post 101 is not image dependent nor is it installed on the image. You do need to have an active cable channe though. It is transferred to /tmp/ and run from there. The bouquets are created in the /tmp/ directory and need to be transferred to normal place.

Latest images have the netid section fixed so that you can enter five digits.

Re: Autobouquets cable

Sorry folks was AFK for a while again (real life getting in the way again), anyways EPG files have been updated and a new DM800 image with AutoBoquets as a plug-in is being tested now (Thanks to all those who have helped along the way) , expect it by the weekend

All those regulars that want to test drop me a msg.

Will do as soon as I've finished testing, also I have a 800se on the way, so I can work on that too.

Would like to test the 800SE image please?

Thanks

Sorry folks was AFK for a while again (real life getting in the way again), anyways EPG files have been updated and a new DM800 image with AutoBoquets as a plug-in is being tested now (Thanks to all those who have helped along the way) , expect it by the weekend

All those regulars that want to test drop me a msg.

Has the image been uploaded yet?

Thanks

Will do as soon as I've finished testing, also I have a 800se on the way, so I can work on that too.

i would have thought if it works on dm800 it would work on dm800se aswell most probably abit quicker

just creating the new .img now, will upload soon as it's done :)

No 500c yet (the pli is the only one I've played with), the SE one will be next week at this rate.

800HD = soon :)

Well anytime will do me bud

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

any chance you could post files aswell got sunray box want to try them on there

No 500c yet (the pli is the only one I've played with), the SE one will be next week at this rate.

800HD = soon :)

Looking forward to trying out the SE version ;-)

Did anyone get the new cable image?

wud there be a 500 image about bud:ur the man:

There was a dm500 image doing the rounds as far back as 2008 which did not have autobouquets as such although booting from install you were presented with area/net id and frequency which put your channels in vm order, that image would be a bit outdated now but if i can find it i,m sure a tweaks could be done on that to get cams etc sorted.

Back