Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Audio Stutter

Been following this thread and decided to flash latest IQ image 26/07/11 last night. All I've done is install latest Catseye's Enigma 2 channels settings and Rytec EPG downloader, had no sync or stutter issues.

I'm pleased you don't have a audio problem like a few others do here :) but if this thread helps people that do have a problem I'm happy :)

out of interest what date is the Catseys channel list and did you do a fresh scan after installing the channel list ?

:)

I'm pleased you don't have a audio problem like a few others do here :) but if this thread helps people that do have a problem I'm happy :)

out of interest what date is the Catseys channel list and did you do a fresh scan after installing the channel list ?

:)

Dated 24/07/11, seems ok, tried many HD channels. Haven't had to perform a scan. Just transferred settings with dreamboxedit. I'll keep monitoring and let you know if I experiance any stutter or sync issues.

it should be OK then as the scan on catseyes was only done a few days ago mate :) you shouldn't experience any problems with that scan with catseys 24/7/11 :)

Back