au software crypthexv2

hairy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys has anybody got the new software for au because the one i downloaded don't work the thanks. Hairy

If you are in C&W I think you have to use the original CryptHex program. V2 is for NTL & TW only as they use a different keyroll method.

nozzer said:
If you are in C&W I think you have to use the original CryptHex program. V2 is for NTL & TW only as they use a different keyroll method.
yes i'm on tw

hairy said:
Hi guys has anybody got the new software for au because the one i downloaded don't work the thanks. Hairy

This Any Good hairy???????

Thank you Satch For the update on the Auto-Funcard. it works a treat :Cheers:

i was just about to write that this file was not working but then everything came up and the channels appeared. Doh on my behalf, Think i never gave it enough time.

Just out of curiosity if i wanted to make a card for my uncle in the EX C&W area do i make it with the N*L file. or is it a different file. Also is there a time limit for how long these auto-update funcards will work for.

Thanks Again

RS_Andy said:
Thank you Satch For the update on the Auto-Funcard. it works a treat :Cheers:

i was just about to write that this file was not working but then everything came up and the channels appeared. Doh on my behalf, Think i never gave it enough time.

Just out of curiosity if i wanted to make a card for my uncle in the EX C&W area do i make it with the N*L file. or is it a different file. Also is there a time limit for how long these auto-update funcards will work for.

Thanks Again

HiYa,

Glad it worked 4 ya M8.

You will need V1 for your uncle.

Time limit well how longs a piece of string? V1 only lasted a few weeks in Nthell & TW areas. So who Knows the CCs I suppose LOL.

Thats true, cant really tell with these things, just thought id ask though. Thanks for V1 Crypt file Too. Erased the last one cos i though id not need it anymore.

Thanks again Satch :Cheers:

crypthex

hi satch
what program did you use to open and edit the bin file
thanks in advance steve

taz81906 said:
hi satch
what program did you use to open and edit the bin file
thanks in advance steve

HiYa,

Use NagraEdit M8y Should be in the Downloads.

Off To work Now Let Me Know if you get Stuck and if I can Help I will.......

Would this work on other cable providers ( for other countries), if used the correct .bn file ¿? ( just for our provider ).

We are using rom11 B0C so the roll method must to be the same as yours.
I saw two different files for the flash, one for ntl and other one for cw.
What of them is used for B0C ?? Could i use one of this flash files, the eep file, and my provider's bn11 file ?

Thanks in advance.

Back