AU Funcard - Mixed results?????

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just programmed 2 cards, one for a Pace 4001 box and another for Pace 2000 box. 4001 one worked a treat, channels came up in a few minutes but the 2000 box hasn't picked em up after about an hour.
Anybody know why this might be?

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Try orderin a ppv mate a film, that should sort it out :) let us kno how u get on

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
primal said:
Try orderin a ppv mate a film, that should sort it out :) let us kno how u get on
Thanks for the tip. Pressed the on demand button but couldn't any films to appear on the list so scrolled down to 'adult' , tried ordering one of them, went thru the booking process but nothing has happened in terms of keys updating :(

any other suggestions?

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
i had a blank screen on mine i ordered a film and it started workin i dont know anythin else u cud try mate sorry :(

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
primal said:
i had a blank screen on mine i ordered a film and it started workin i dont know anythin else u cud try mate sorry :(
Is yours a Pace 2000?

I'm in a pure ntl area, if the box came from another area (say c&w) would I need to load the flash for c&w? (sorry iof that sounds like a dumb question)

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
ajones1722 said:
Is yours a Pace 2000?

I'm in a pure ntl area, if the box came from another area (say c&w) would I need to load the flash for c&w? (sorry iof that sounds like a dumb question)

No mine aint a pace 2000, no u dont need to load the C&W flash if ur in pure NTL. i think it mite be somethin 2 do with the Net ID mate.

nozzer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ajones1722 said:
Is yours a Pace 2000?

If you are pure NTL and the box is C&W then you're problem is likely be the fact you are trying to use a DOCSIS box in a DAVIC area. Generally speaking you should avoid using a box designed for one system on the other system.

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
nozzer said:
If you are pure NTL and the box is C&W then you're problem is likely be the fact you are trying to use a DOCSIS box in a DAVIC area. Generally speaking you should avoid using a box designed for one system on the other system.

Works fine with non-auto updating cards tho? but I can see your point about it possibly not being keen to auto-update.

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sounds like the au card isent programed right, i would program it again and see as if a none auto is working fine it must be the the bk or ird that is rong in the au programing.

:Cheers:

TEST