Atmega fix tried and tested for pure

bezoar

Inactive User
Reaction score
same as you do it with RHv11 click on the RHv1_EE.EXE enter your ird and box key select your proider and save with the saved file drag it over the swap bin hex.exe erase your card then load the file you just made in the ext.eeprom and right it to card. then use the atemgantl.hex file in flash if ntl is your provider and right it to card and your done put it in your box and wait

bezoar said:
same as you do it with RHv11 click on the RHv1_EE.EXE enter your ird and box key select your proider and save with the saved file drag it over the swap bin hex.exe erase your card then load the file you just made in the ext.eeprom and right it to card. then use the atemgantl.hex file in flash if ntl is your provider and right it to card and your done put it in your box and wait

the only diffrence i can see with this rhv11 is { the camid field is already done for you}

Why are there 2 copies of everyhthing in the zip, is that intentional or a mistake?

trigger2204 said:
not working in northamptonshire should the external file be a bin file or a hex or will it matter?

Depends on your programmer, the software that comes with most will automatically do the conversion for you. Some of the cheaper nasty programmers won't so you'll have to give them a helping hand.

drag it over to swap the bin file then becomes a hex file

one more thing i may take 10 to 15 minites to update but be patient

Last edited:
Working like a dream in NTHell Glasgow. Updated immediately from start up. Cheers guys.

been half an hour now and it still havent come on

got my old bin file made with rv11 , opened it with the rhv1_eegen , put all the keys to zero's , then saved it , wrote to card using the atmegantl.hex from rv1 and the file i had just edited , switched off stb , put card in , left for bout 30 secs , switched box back on , left for bout 5 mins , went through channels , all working again

Works great birmingham smellywest thanx....:)

it works in leicester pure ntl. thank you very much for the file.

cheers m8 worked a treat only after rebooting the box though

atmega files have started to update again withought the need of this fix so if yours goes off convert back to old method

Atmega and Funcard au

Thank you for your files. this is to confirm that both the atmega and the funcards are now auto updating in Grimsby. Regards Dougie:Cheers:

its the same file, rv1 and rv11 theres no difference, its all working fine in bedford area. zeroed the keys and it au in 15-20 seconds!

Back