At the end of my tether

jessicacoop

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys

I have been trying sine 9.30 this morning to reflash my cloud ibox 2 plus but to no avail.

I am a complete novice. purchased a new usb in case that was the problem.

Box had boot stuck on and the screen shows openvix I have downloaded all that I have been told but nothing at all is happening. I was asking in another forum.

I don't know what else to do. this all happened because of a power cut last night.:Angryfire:Angryfire:Angryfire

Go to the icloud download site or downloads here and get an image correct for your box stick with vix image its the best for novices..
unpack rar file and then copy "cloudx" folder to your usb..turn off box insert usb and power on and flash.

hello guys

I have been trying sine 9.30 this morning to reflash my cloud ibox 2 plus but to no avail.

I am a complete novice. purchased a new usb in case that was the problem.

Box had boot stuck on and the screen shows openvix I have downloaded all that I have been told but nothing at all is happening. I was asking in another forum.

I don't know what else to do. this all happened because of a power cut last night.:Angryfire:Angryfire:Angryfire

If you go into the Cloudix folder there will be a file named noforce change the name to force and try flash again.

Also a good idea to format the usb stick to fast 32 with the HP format tool

Same here. I'm trying a logical approach ATM and should I get lucky I'll let you in on the secret!
I seem to be lucky with my USB sticks cos I can always flash on the image the seller gave me (without fail, regardless of stick). I have tried official bootloader and image and I'm still stuck on 'boot' with openvi on screen! Aaaargh!! It just doesn't make sense

Back