Asylum seekers

Could be related? 😂

installing your own electricity meter!

Even if it was true, unless you top up on your account they would still get a balance they would need to pay.

My brother is on pay as you go and he still gets a quartelry statement showing if hes in credit or not.

From what I'm reading, there's no proof that it's genuine. The guy who posted it on twatter has form for stoking up anti asylum seeker propaganda.
Just because it is something that you do not agree with doesn't mean that it isn't true.

We all know that the illegal economic immigrants who cross the channel in small boats or in the backs of lorries and pretend to be asylum seekers get better looked after than pensioners who were born here and have worked and paid into the system for all their lives, so I would not be surprised to find out that the video was true.

Sadly all those bogus asylum seekers make people less trusting of the few who may actually be genuine asylum seekers who need our help, who know one would refuse to help.

Just because it is something that you do not agree with doesn't mean that it isn't true.

ffs! You're at it again! Wtf has your post got to do with what I said? Where did I say whether I agreed with it or not? Where did I say that it wasn't true? Please re-read my post.

There are plenty of self-help guides available on Amazon giving you advice on how to argue/debate sensibly and effectively. It might be worth your while investing a few quid on one of them.

You always seem to take the opposite view to any sensible comments that most people make, especially mine, you must have some serious small willy type of syndrome that even Freud would probably not be able to help you with.

Back