astraweb ssl

apc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what ports astraweb use for ssl

nice one thanks
1 modem on ngroups and 1 on astraweb should be nice :)

looking to change my newsprovider from giganews....paying $29.99 per month at the moment and its working out over £20 for SSL with giganews.....just found the Astraweb site....anyone know if they are any good as thet are doing unlimited at the moment for SSL for $11 and never a price increase.....just wondering if its worth changing?? Also will they support 50meg speeds as I have 50 meg from virgin media

thanks

Joe

looking to change my newsprovider from giganews....paying $29.99 per month at the moment and its working out over £20 for SSL with giganews.....just found the Astraweb site....anyone know if they are any good as thet are doing unlimited at the moment for SSL for $11 and never a price increase.....just wondering if its worth changing?? Also will they support 50meg speeds as I have 50 meg from virgin media

thanks

Joe

im using these at the min and they are good for the money. i have had to reboot my news client a couple of times when starting to download though, but it may just be grabit having bother with ssl

astraweb ssl the way to go mate! cant beat the current offer of $11 a month! Search for vouchers online.

subbed to em last month... and well.. top notch service over ssl no issues what so friggin ever...

beats me used to payibng £10 for 30 gig max any time..

now i get all i want at £7

been with astraweb for years great service and retention is getting better all the time

Theres retention now is also a whopping 305 Days.

Only 8 behind Giganews, which have been a rip of for ages.

I agree astraweb are top, been with them around 9 months paying around 7 pund/month unlimited never no probs combined with newsbin and nzbmatrix its all need:banana:

I agree astraweb are top, been with them around 9 months paying around 7 pund/month unlimited never no probs combined with newsbin and nzbmatrix its all need:banana:

Same here, never had a problem with them (only VM capping my speeds every night!)

Same here, never had a problem with them (only VM capping my speeds every night!)

Download from 9pm and you'll have no problems with your speed, as long as your not downloading during the day

Back