Astraweb SSL connection refused help

Jooooles has already posted the SSL server details in his first post
but it looks like he hasnt been using them mate, he said in his last post hes just been changing the port not the address, Looking at it he hasnt realised that its a different addy for ssl and normal. I think hes been missing thee ssl- bit off the beginning other than that its the same address
But if your right im going to look like a cocky t*t lol.

Last edited:
Lmao you daft sod theres your problem lol im literally pissing myself here.
For ssl you connect on a different server
Ill get them for you.

Edit:

Normal European Server:
eu.news.astraweb.com

Ports:
119, 23, 1818 or 8080

SSL European Secure Server:
ssl-eu.astraweb.com

Ports:
443 or 563

there are 2 more servers of each 2x norm 2x ssl ive just posted the euro ones you should be fine with them mate.

ROFL Sorted what a pillock thanks marra, I feel like a right nob I cant belive I never come across that, It connected straight away.

Ha Ha WTF I didnt know I let that go straight over the top of me head, anyway thanks alot hee hee

I deserve a good slap.

how the fcuk did I miss that when I even posted the SSL servers in my first original post, I feel like a stupid coont lol

how the fcuk did I miss that when I even posted the SSL servers in my first original post, I feel like a stupid coont lol

I didn't even question it for that exact reason, I honesty thought nah, he wouldn't have done that. Good on marra for pointing it out lol

Back