Aston Martin DB7 clutch needed

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys n gals , my friends db7's clutch has just gone and he has been quoted £2500 to get it fixed at the main aston martin dealer round hear

thing is hes not a wealthy person as it may seem driving an aston martin it was a boyhood dream of his to own one and he swapped his mitsubishi evo 6 and a classic lotus esprit for it ! i told him he was mad but here we are .

i was wondering if any of u knows of a place we could purchase a clutch cos hes just gonna do the repair himself ive tryed the usual places like google n ask but havnt had any joy .

many thanks in advance for looking

regards robby

hello guys n gals , my friends db7's clutch has just gone and he has been quoted £2500 to get it fixed at the main aston martin dealer round hear

thing is hes not a wealthy person as it may seem driving an aston martin it was a boyhood dream of his to own one and he swapped his mitsubishi evo 6 and a classic lotus esprit for it ! i told him he was mad but here we are .

i was wondering if any of u knows of a place we could purchase a clutch cos hes just gonna do the repair himself ive tryed the usual places like google n ask but havnt had any joy .

many thanks in advance for looking

regards robby
.: Aston Parts & Performance DB7 Clutch / Transmission Parts :.

Back