Assistance required

kh4tri

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a DM500 running as server on BB line
Just added another dm500 to run as server

I have opened another port and in cccam.cfg put in LISTEN PORT:19000 etc...

What i want to do is be able to view the cccam info on another pc, I have tried INFO PORT:16001 and other numbers, but i just cant manage to view the cccam details on another pc

servr 1 i can view no problem

any ideas on how i can get round this

to confirm

server 1 - info port is 16000 when i type in ipofbox:16001 - i can view cccam details and when i type in ipofpc:16000 i can view server 1 details on another pc

i want to basically view server 2 details on another pc

Webinfo username :
Webinfo password :
Webinfo listen port : 15001

are you trying to run both servers off the swame network ?

also if you are you will needs to change the web info ports to something diffrant than the server 1 ie server 1 16001 and server 2 19002

are you trying to run both servers off the swame network ?

also if you are you will needs to change the web info ports to something diffrant than the server 1 ie server 1 16001 and server 2 19002

both servers on same network yes, server one is 12000, server 2 is 19000
however server one i can see via 16001, server 2 i can see via 16002, but that is all on the same pc on the same network

if i try to see them on my laptop, which is on another network, all i can see is server 1 under 16000, i just cant seem to see server 2, tried web info port 16002, 17001, 19002 etc..

but just no joy

both servers on same network yes, server one is 12000, server 2 is 19000
however server one i can see via 16001, server 2 i can see via 16002, but that is all on the same pc on the same network

if i try to see them on my laptop, which is on another network, all i can see is server 1 under 16000, i just cant seem to see server 2, tried web info port 16002, 17001, 19002 etc..

but just no joy

If you get to the webinfo page on both servers from a machine on the same network then the config file is ok.
When you say another network, what kind is this is it a private network or public and how are they joined, also can you get to the webcontrol page of both boxes from the other network just by using the ip address?

server 1 is on BT BB, server 2 is also on BT BB, my home desktop is also using BT BB

Now i want to access the info pages from my laptop, which i use on VIRGIN BB, so not same network etc...

i have to type in ip addy of BTBB to access info, but can only see server 1 details, not server 2

So both the servers are on the same bt bband line with your desktop so when you try to access cccaminfo you are doing so on a network with 3 different ip addresses (192.168.*.*) when you do it from outside you are going through your router which so you will need independent ports forwarded so box 1 needs to be WEB LISTEN PORT 16001 with 16001 forwarded and server 2 has to be WEB LISTEN PORT 16002 with 16002 forwarded to server 2, now when you type in http://btbbandipaddress:16001 or :16002 your router will forward the request to the correct server

So both the servers are on the same bt bband line with your desktop so when you try to access cccaminfo you are doing so on a network with 3 different ip addresses (192.168.*.*) when you do it from outside you are going through your router which so you will need independent ports forwarded so box 1 needs to be WEB LISTEN PORT 16001 with 16001 forwarded and server 2 has to be WEB LISTEN PORT 16002 with 16002 forwarded to server 2, now when you type in http://btbbandipaddress:16001 or :16002 your router will forward the request to the correct server

yes m8, thats what i thought, but it does not.
not ur if the 2nd port is being opened though, bthub is a pain in opening ports, i thought i could open as many as i liek, but does not let me

the homehub does allow you to create your own port range linked to a new application so you can do it, keep poking about in the router pages as it's deffo there, i did it a few weeks ago myself but cant remember how to do it to tell you, is there not a guide on the bt website?

ive tried to open up a completely new port for the info part e.g 17001, 18001, 22001, but no joy, i think, because the port dont open, i cant view

any ideas

open the port to the receiver on the router, make sure cccam is running then go here

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

click proceed
in the box you can type put in a range before and after pf the ports you are trying to use so if cccam is listening on port 17000 put 16999-17010 then click use specified custom port probe
it will then tell you if that port is open

mate, opened ports 17000, 22000, but when using programis says ports closed

in my cccam.cfg file, i have INFO LISTEN PORT: 17000 or INFO LISTEN PORT: 22000

but it just does not open a port

are you creating a new application on the router with a new name and the ports needed then assigning it to the device, this is what i did albeit only for 1 machine but the principle is the same for 2, at least you know what the problem is though you could get another router if you just cant get it to work.

are you creating a new application on the router with a new name and the ports needed then assigning it to the device, this is what i did albeit only for 1 machine but the principle is the same for 2, at least you know what the problem is though you could get another router if you just cant get it to work.

yes m8, assgning new name and port number, then assigning it to device as application sharing. seems i can only open 3 ports, as i have 12000, 16000 for server 1, and 19000 for server 2, but no more, so cant access server 2 from another pc

anyway else on bthomehub, that has mnaged to open more ports

Back