art card?

just wonering if maybe my cam causes a bit of confict in a tm ....any thoughts?

yes a dragon cam definately has conflict problems in a patched tm1500, for most people.
My ART card has always been 100% fine no matter whether the tm is patched or not.

thats gotta b it then m8.....but i defo read (maybe elsewhere-must admit) people describing my prob to the t whilst recording......At one point i was thinking the connections btwn dvdr and box were a bit off-is that possible even?.If id bought the 8 chan card in the 1st place id ave no need for cam and no probs LOL....altho it is a very minor 1 but when u cant watch and been avoiding
the score m8..........well irritating!

I may never have tried the card in the reader with the cam out.....and prob should have...but found a solution and left it at that....

Last edited:
A little off topic but Sky came into the pub i drink in yesterday and confrunted them about there ART card and box saying that it's illegal to show it

Just bought a ART 6 month 1-6 for football £60. Next season [as I understand it] has been sold to some far away eastern sat. I feel sure we will be able to get it although it may be via another provider.

A little off topic but Sky came into the pub i drink in yesterday and confrunted them about there ART card and box saying that it's illegal to show it

it is illegal for pubs to show it but sky cant do fook all to the pub directly apart from reporting them to the police

Its not totally illegal, its a cival issue and not a crown issue.

but as it is a civil issue sky would have to pay to take the people to court, where as in the past they have tried in the crown court as they do not have to pay. That is why the previous attempts to penalise pubs have failed

Art have lost the Prem rights for 2006-07 and will most ikely show more Scottish football than they currently do, digitalb may still carry the prem though. Buy a 6 month card if prem is what you want otherwise full year best bet.

Shabbs

Back