Arsenal

It used to be super Sunday now it's just Sunday.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Well well groundhog day again, I looked at this month's fixtures and said if we get 8 or 9 points we will put ourselves in with a chance of the EPL but we have taken 5 points and 3 of them a very lucky win over Newcastle, we haven't improved on last season all that has happened is that the EPL standard has dropped alarmingly and we find ourselves in contention were normally some team would be 10 to 12 points ahead of us, we have too many average players who wouldn't get into a lot of prem teams , wenger is the reason for this holding onto injury prone players on big wages and offering extentions to average players ,and now there is talk of wenger extending his contract , we will not win the EPL even a weak one at that whilst he is in charge I been saying this for years he is not ruthless enough and the players reflect that in many ways.

would say the board are as guilty happy enough for a top 4 finish every season does it a lack of ambition for sure cannot see it changing anytime soon letting fans down big time but do they really care?

May the 4th be with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the most relieved person on the pitch will be Martin Atkinson, he had a very poor game getting key decisions wrong.
Well done to Arsenal though, the last weekend of the EPL could be very interesting, Arsenal at home to Villa and Leicester away to Chelsea.

Decent game and good result, unlucky Leicester I think they May have been 30 seconds from winning the EPL.

surely now arsene gets the sack it just keeps rolling along reach last 16 in champions league before get humped
failure to win the EPL or anything else maybe this is the year they do not finish in top four p45 arsene
20 mins remaining even if turn it around shouldnt matter

Will the AKB's wake up and smell the coffee?
Wenger is past it, no excuses today 2 days more rest, playing an understrenght United and conceded 3 goals.

That for me was more embarrassing than the 8-2 hammering we got before,getting beat by utd carling cup team in a game were we had to get a result is just not acceptable and if he has any decency in him he will walk at the end of season,IN WENGER WE RUST again.

He will not walk, his ego is too big, we have another 13 months of him as the board hasn't a clue about football only about money. The board will be happy at finishing in the top 4, no pressure to win a throphy or to spend money on players we really need. All the AKB's blame the players which were bought, trained & instructed by Wenger.
Wenger out.

board need to grow set of balls mate they & arsene happy enough just to reach champions league thats their glory just to have the epic failure just glad i aint a supporter paying lots to watch that

Battered by our babes
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its nowt new with Arsenal & as said before changes need made now

Back