Arsenal

Blood party poopers hashtag Wenger in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A great and surprising win, our first in the league against Man U at home since 2011.
The last league win at Old Trafford was 2007 hashtag Wenger out.
Man City should win the league, everyone else will be fighting for 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th.

Thought we got absolutely destroyed yesterday by great football but on watching it again, it was a horrendous display from us. Fullbacks had no protection from its wings and Arsenal had so much space to play in that they did just destroy us. Cazorla ran the show and Schweinsteiger kept having to go forward to shut him down, he kept on asking Rooney to cover it until he was blue in the face but the United captain was to busy mincing about in midfield to wonder why his defensive midfielder was ahead of him.
Schwein going forward left space in behind him and exposed Young, Depay has no defensive mentality and you just walked through us.
Tough watch and we got found out, still think Neville will win his 5k bet with Piers Morgan though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a cracking watch, Giroud was superb when he came on and I think Wengers brain fart's of leaving Cech out should be well and truly over now.
Back in it for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bear in mind these posts you have done wont get you to downloads as pretty useless

was aimed at post clocker which has been removed but as i am a muppet with 3838 posts i will remove myself

says the muppet with 3838 posts all of which were usefull.
I thought his lol would have made it obvious it wasn't you m8 but a clocking post which was removed after I reported it,sorry you got caught up in the confusion :(

Oh you guys, you can almost smell the tension lol.

If I see a clocker, I report it instead of posting a comment.

Shame that when mods delete a clock post, they don't also delete any subsequent spam condemnation responses.

Last edited:
i do both i report what i see as clocking also i just post a comment as that covers both sides of it
but a member of forum knows how it works so should take that on board before making insulting remarks
enough said

I thought his lol would have made it obvious it wasn't you m8 but a clocking post which was removed after I reported it,sorry you got caught up in the confusion :(
Unfortunately I misunderstood the lol part and taught it was me that Alimac was referring to ,as it looked like his original comment was intended for me, I apologise for the Muppet comment to Alimac I do tend to be a little hot headed at times .

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Found this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back