Arsenal V Chelsea WHO DESERVES TO WIN.

The question is not who deserved to win. it is about using what talent they have, their current form and other indices to predict a win for any of the two sides.....

The question is not who deserved to win. it is about using what talent they have, their current form and other indices to predict a win for any of the two sides.....

You are contradicting yourself now ;)

How many games have you watched where the best team, most chances, best player blah blah blah have lost to a daft/offside, foul goal.
So it makes feck all difference apart from WHO you want to win.

i still disagree.... you can look at a sides preparation adn make an informed guess. that is what i am talking about. And secondly I think it is judgemental to say that somebody elses post is meaningless. If it is meaningless to you why not just leave the post and let other people have their say. If a post goes without a response for days then we can conclude that it is probably meaningless to everybody....

i still disagree.... you can look at a sides preparation adn make an informed guess. that is what i am talking about. And secondly I think it is judgemental to say that somebody elses post is meaningless. If it is meaningless to you why not just leave the post and let other people have their say. If a post goes without a response for days then we can conclude that it is probably meaningless to everybody....

He didnt necessarily say your post is meaningless,but that the question is.

If you had asked, given both teams strengths or weaknesses, who on paper might win,that would probably have gotten more response :)

He didnt necessarily say your post is meaningless,but that the question is.

If you had asked, given both teams strengths or weaknesses, who on paper might win,that would probably have gotten more response :)

Better construction i'd give you that. Hoever if you are as good at mind reading as we see in your interpretation of his post, you probabbly should have been able to read my mind at what i meant by my question. Anyways thanks for the english lesson.:eatarrow:

Better construction i'd give you that. Hoever if you are as good at mind reading as we see in your interpretation of his post, you probabbly should have been able to read my mind at what i meant by my question. Anyways thanks for the english lesson.:eatarrow:

I wasn't trying to give you an English lesson but here's a forum lesson,
if you post stuff, people will reply whether you agree with it or not :)

Back