Arnet Kryptview - Channels

Wheelo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone had the same problem with Sly Sports 1 on the Kryptview in TW area (Liverpool). No matter how many rescans I do I just can't get it. Even defaulting back to factory settings and scanning the transponders again doesn't work.

Also, Liverpool fc tv also has a very bad signal (frequency 315) as do all the channels on the same frequency.

Does anyone have a list of transponders and frequencies for all channels in the TW area so you can manually tune? I know its a long shot but it would be good to know if you could manually tune channels in.

Has anyone had the same problem with Sly Sports 1 on the Kryptview in TW area (Liverpool). No matter how many rescans I do I just can't get it. Even defaulting back to factory settings and scanning the transponders again doesn't work.

Also, Liverpool fc tv also has a very bad signal (frequency 315) as do all the channels on the same frequency.

Does anyone have a list of transponders and frequencies for all channels in the TW area so you can manually tune? I know its a long shot but it would be good to know if you could manually tune channels in.

Try 475000

If you load the Liverpool Channel Dump for the Starview into the Channel Editor you will see all the frequencies for every channel.

Last edited:
MAny Thanks for that DW190. Got a few more channels including sly spts 1. Superb.

Still missing a clear Liverpool fc tv channel however. Freq 315 is where it picks it up but its a bad signal on all channels on this freq. Would love someone to post an updated si file or frequency list for the TW Liverpool area. I will post mine soon.

Thanks.

Back