ArnEt Kryptview - Channels

Wheelo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have to Thank TMC for a fantastic service once again. Anyone wanting to buy one of these, go to this guy as he is superb - NEXT DAY delivery and superb ongoing support.

Want to know if anyone has bought one of these and are in a Telewest area. Does anyone have a channel dump with sorted out epg and all of the channels. I did my update on a second box and I have loads missing. For example, no LFC TV.

I have tried rescanning many times, both TP search and channel search but not getting those other channels. Anyone have any suggestions?

New firmware is due. Try this do a factory reset then reload the firmware. Go to automatic search and choose tw and do network search only. As for the service file if all goes well with this new firmware release it will be a thing of the past.

tmc

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like to 2nd that about TMC! Great service, overcame problems without a hitch!!

Anyone elses box updated after todays keyroll yet (pure nthell) ... left mine on sly sports 1 for the last 19mins and no joy yet....

Anyone elses box updated after todays keyroll yet (pure nthell) ... left mine on sly sports 1 for the last 19mins and no joy yet....
I am not on nthell but yes updated fine (Telepest). (and again today)

My replaybox laso just took a while but things are fine now

What I have found with these boxes certainly euro & digivox's, is that if you put it on an encrypted one and wait for scrambled message then change up and down (say between sly sports 1 & 2)
For some reason that seems to work for me.

Last edited:
Arnet Kryptview - Missing Channels

I am still missing quite a lot of the channels which just aren't showing up and I must have scanned about 10 times now. Every now and then I'll get a couple more showing up which are ususally TV*** and don't seem to have anything on them.

I just can't work this out as the first Kryptview I had actually picked up over 300 channels including the likes of Setanta and LFC etc. This one seems to be having trouble picking up ITV at times. Does anyone else have this trouble at the moment - I am in a TW area.

Will a signal booster help pick more channels up as a few that I am picking up are breaking up? I hope the next firmware update will fix this as TMC suggested.

Cheers.

Full major release will take a little longer but there maybe a beta release tomorrow and further beta releases during next week. The beta release has a major channel mapping change which may help.

tmc

As ever tmc, many thanks for your continuing and valued support. I'll definately keep an eye out for the beta releases as the channel mapping change sounds just what I need.

Back