argos 49p tv bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh mate i know, but its worth a shot right ?

if you get 10 delivered then i will give you a £1.00 for one thats more than doubled your money m8 lmfao

JàY dont u think ordering 10 is Greed ? come on m8 dont u think when they see an order of 10 tellys the alam bells will start to ring ??

Im not one to rant m8 but when a bargain is spoilt with Greed and it is greed I will step in ad say so
its not just u i singled out its a long standing member too who ordered 3
like I said m8 I hate to rant on but lets be fair ;)

i see what your saying DOOBIE, but i dowt any of us will get any............

we will get a shitty little email saying something about something.....blah blah blah.......

The link from OP has stopped working.

The price has gone up to £299.99 now.

no point flaming Jay, how many other people out there ordered multiple quanitities?

regarding getting it the words "when pigs fly" springs to mind

I see what you mean guys, and i say im kinda selfish, but IF 10 do come my way, then i'd make over £1,000 proffit maybe!
But i carn't really see them coming ... but fingers crossed.

@ - DOOBIE : humm.. lol

Hopefully they will honor this with the amount they have in stock but for those that ordered more than one piff

zooropa said:
I think nemesis should of kept this for himself,least he would of had some chance in getting it....... u lot defo aint guner get one now :(
i just shared the info didnt even order one how good am i but if anyone who gets them would like to donate one to me saving me 49p lol then feel free.

anyway, wat is done has been done... no point 'arguing' about it

greed is always the bad fruit....
i guess we will all just have to wait and see....

calvtan said:
anyway, wat is done has been done... no point 'arguing' about it

greed is always the bad fruit....
i guess we will all just have to wait and see....

here here m8............

spot on.............

see what I said makes no difference anyway so order as many things as u like and spoil it for the rest
I give up
thats all Im going to say ......nuff said :)

They still have a link to the page here so they must have removed the item from the system completely

hxxp://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=3801&langId=-1&searchTerms=bush+television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back