argos 49p tv bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat, why don't you make a notice on the basement bargain main page..
Regarding about the 'greed' problem...

It might gives the newbies something to ponder on before they do anything stupid to spoil the fun of the forum....

but, by the look of it, even if the members here didn't spoil it.. the news already spread to MSE.... i bet there will be 1 out of the 60 millions ppl in UK will order 10 at one go at next offer.... so, any more useful advices to sort this problem?

DOOBIE said:
lol i can see this thread running for months lol

Yeah but you won't see it on one of them tv's lol

I agree with rat.Make this room private.Greed will get you nowhere :grab:

Rat well said m8, behind you 100%. but not like that ;) lol

Why make the room private?

The 49p telly was advertised on MSE 2 hrs before here and since they have more hits than digital world it sorta defeats the purpose!

Whats happened is happened, its not the end of the world, why should things change because of these threads. Someone, please close this thread please. ThanX

feck it, i wont be getting mine lol

I refer to your order for the above product and thank you for placing an order with Argos.co.uk

Unfortunately, there was an accidental error on the price shown on our website for this product during the period from midnight on 27th August to 07:00 on 28th August, which caused the product to be advertised for £0.49 rather than the correct price of £349.99. This error has now been rectified and in accordance with condition 4.2 of our website terms we are writing to advise you of this problem.

We have therefore had to reject all orders placed at the incorrect price in accordance with Condition 2.3 of our website terms and conditions and with regret we cannot accept your order.

On behalf of Argos, I apologise for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that any charges debited to your payment card will be fully refunded as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your custom with Argos

Yours faithfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back