are these numbers for a bk right?

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
aint done a box in a while decided to do one for my mate,
put the jtag on the sammy 2100 ex c&W typed in the bytes in ocd and used bke 2.2 and they both gave me the same info.

just wanna question the info i got as when i done my box which is also a sammy the bk i got started was like this example b7 99 vv d3 anyway u get the idea more or less letters and numbers.
the one i done today 90% of it is just numbers that can't be right for the bk of the box can it

sorted seems im a bit rusty at it, i forget to have the mot thing running in the background before i started the programs lol

Last edited:
ABCDEF

the bk can be 90% numbers, nothing strange about that, aslong as their isn't any letters or numbers that aren't in that list above, it probably will be the BK

If its a sammy it will start with 3e but after that it can be anything it wants .All numbers or all letters

I have personally seen a BK that was all numbers - I did double take but it was fine!! As has been said it can basically be any combination of number and the letters mentioned above

If its a sammy it will start with 3e but after that it can be anything it wants .All numbers or all letters

just to clarify wot charlie has said here hun...is that the ird starts with 3E on sammy's ..............sorry charlie wasn't trying to over rule anything u said, but didn't want him getting confused, cos i noticed he had only mentioned the bk and didn't mention ird.

hope this helps

ABCDEF

the bk can be 90% numbers, nothing strange about that, aslong as their isn't any letters or numbers that aren't in that list above, it probably will be the BK

dont forget the number 8

just to clarify wot charlie has said here hun...is that the ird starts with 3E on sammy's ..............sorry charlie wasn't trying to over rule anything u said, but didn't want him getting confused, cos i noticed he had only mentioned the bk and didn't mention ird.

hope this helps

Sorry Tina that will teach me to read the post properly

thanks for the info always helpful

seems im having an issue tho with the bk still lol

I used OCD and bk 2.2 and they gave me 2 sets of numbers when i used the bytes.

The first one for example went like this 4V 3S E2 00 08 3S E2 00
notice the pattern with it, started to repeat the sequence of numbers and letters again. First thought was has to be wrong, but wrote it down anyway

second bytes came out with a code again for example
22 b7 23 c3 a1 40 fb dd

now i thought that looked more like it could be the right bk

anyway im coming to changin the netid of my box and i have used both of these codes and does seem to be working when it comes to changin the net id.
I've fused the battery 3 times now, it's set at 09999 used the tut very easy to follow, so im pretty sure im doing that part right.
So that brings me back to the bk numbers these for my box can't be right, as wouldn't it just change the netid in a few seconds.

Are you putting the box into debug mode first, power down box, power up box, when display reaches ld:20 press and hold the channel down button on the front of the box until the display gets to ld:40 then let go, the box will then go into debug mode.
this info was supplied by muskrat within the sammy section.

yeah im puttin into debug mood. im thinking that the bytes im using could be old ones so going to have a root round for some on here and have a mess abt see what i turn up when i try them.
cheers

Back