Are these channels available/working ?

maikash2747

Reaction score
hello people :)

well first of all i never thought i'd ever consider getting a satellite setup but after reading about 11 pages of this section this has suddenly become a strong possibility lol

after a few hrs of reading this is what i've understood so far :

1. s*y is unhackable so don't ask questions about it

2. I'll need a large motorised dish to access more satellites and a satellite receiver box

3. i'll need 250 quid atleast lol

this is to start with, i'll read up more on how to setup and flash the box later once i found out if the channels i really want are available

i followed a link (given by devilfish in a post) to channel packages which may be available here in UK and i found some of my favourite channels, here's the link :

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dialog.html

its on "Dialog TV on Intelsat 12 at 45.0°E"

if some kind soul here can check and let me know whether these channles are working or not i'd be very grateful, just by looking at the list got me all excited

oh, forgot to say, i'm talking about all those indian and asian channels in that list
regards

Last edited:
what you've read so far m8 is true and you seem to have an understanding of it, but dialog package isnt hacked m8 so you'd need and official card m8

thanks krazylegs mate, i have no problems paying for the package if i get to watch all those channels, any ideas where i can buy that package, sorry if i'm being daft

Update : googled a bit about dialogTV and apparently its only available in srilanka :(

some of these asian channels are also available on thaicom 5, which i believe is a satellite, couldn't find much about it

i'll keep looking

Last edited:
You should be able to pick up anything between 30east and 30west from the UK. You might struggle to get as fas as 45east.

Been doing some reading myself about this. Used to have a Humax 5400 in the seca 1 (mediaguard) days. Got rid of it all when the seca 1 hack died. Wish I kept the system now.

Which encryption is hacked for D+? I believe its broadcast in Seca 2 (mediaguard 2) and also in Nagra 2.

Last edited:
Been doing some reading myself about this. Used to have a Humax 5400 in the seca 1 (mediaguard) days. Got rid of it all when the seca 1 hack died. Wish I kept the system now.

Which encryption is hacked for D+? I believe its broadcast in Seca 2 (mediaguard 2) and also in Nagra 2.

Only Nagra 2, Seca is not hacked yet.

Nagra 2, sounds like good news if cable company goes to nagra 2 then.

thanks krazylegs mate, i have no problems paying for the package if i get to watch all those channels, any ideas where i can buy that package, sorry if i'm being daft

Update : googled a bit about dialogTV and apparently its only available in srilanka :(

some of these asian channels are also available on thaicom 5, which i believe is a satellite, couldn't find much about it

i'll keep looking

You'll probably find this package on a cardshare server mate - along with # ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
seca 2 ...? D+....? east....? west.....? CARDSHARE ?

now....i dont think i've done enough reading LOL

back to "click"....scroll, scroll :drunk:

Back