are these 7" android laptops any good for an 8yo ?

Diddy

Inactive User
Reaction score
As Title. My niece is thinking of getting her kid one of these . Are they ok for browsing the net ? She listens to music on youtube and plays dressing up games on sites like cbbc ect. I really have no idea how good/bad they are. I mean im tempted to say its ok...ish for an 8yo girl....but in my head I keep thinking its a pile of poo lol. Has anyone ever seen one of these....do the do the job ?

be careful what you buy bud ,check processor capabilities first . bought 2 last year both for young uns have a rockchip cpu . they were classed a dual core . there not they dont even support flash . no flash no you tube no full games support etc .paid around 120 each for em . sold em on for 40 quid each .

as soon as kids found they couldnt play angry birds properly they werent interested .

if you can stretch to it, the advent vega 10" screen with dual core CPU and capacitive screnn. can be picked up for around £150. My kids (8 and 4) love mine, flashed with veagcomb ROM. Plays all games, quick for browsing, reasonable battery life.

Back