Arcade Games

ruud36

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible for someone to add some new games to the arcade please,it's been a very long time since any new ones were added,many thanks in advance.

Mick is a busy guy, give him some time. Things don't happen over night!

I know he is,but i have asked many months previous to this request,so i think your a little hastey on your reply to my request.

I know he is,but i have asked many months previous to this request,so i think your a little hastey on your reply to my request.

Did you ask directly or on the forum? Once twice etc?

There is a lot going on, on this forum, the people that run it have lives outside of here. You may have asked, but it may have been lost in translation or more important things like ensuring the site is actually continually running take precedence.

You may have well been better endearing yourself a little bit more rather than appearing to throw your toys out of the pram because the response wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Have some patience.

None the less, I've flagged it up.

It's a matter of prioritys.
I think it's a bit off you getting huffy because there are no new games.
You was asked a question the last time you asked that you couldn't be bothered to answer https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/268743/#post1980232
You find the games and i'm sure they will be added.
You can use this thread to upload them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Ellie I did get a bit huffy,with the sarcastic response i got about things don't happen over night.I know they don't and I know I shouldn't have responded in the manner I did,I apologise to all I have offended and I won't ask again.

Yes Ellie I did get a bit huffy,with the sarcastic response i got about things don't happen over night.I know they don't and I know I shouldn't have responded in the manner I did,I apologise to all I have offended and I won't ask again.

There was no sarcasm in it at all, so not sure where you go that from. I stated a fact. You would certainly know when I was being sarcastic because I won't be so polite.

Coming back with this as a post does not win you friends.

Ah well seems nobody is interested then

No one was offended, you just came off to more than one person as not getting what you want because it wasn't done quick enough for you. You had already posted once in another thread, you where asked to provide an idea of games you would like on that occasion, you didn't. It's hardly anyone else's fault except your own that it didn't happen quick enough. Luckily I wasn't aware of the previous post.

If you want some new games, go look at whats out there, and post some ideas or upload them as Ellie has pointed out and one of the admins will see if they can be added in, but I suggest you do it in a more constructive manner.

Last edited:
I said sorry last night for my remarks,but obviously thats not good enough for some,i was a bit put out at the time but we all have bad days and we all have moments of impulse when writing in a thread,i won't repeat my apology,take it or leave it.P.S any new arcade games on the way lol

Back