Arcade Game Request Post

Can we have some new games please MickieD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

tomorrow I will update the games that have been asked for and also add a new menu bar to show links to arcade and games etc.

Regards
Mickie

Yeah tomorrow mate sorry :(

Just got in from work an hour ago and cannot be fooked to do anything, will try my best to sort out the lose ends tomorrow.

Regards
Mickie D

Added about 12 games to the arcade

@eva I dont think there is a mahjong game in the list I have ?

I will try and find one.

Regards
Mickie D

There used to be mahjong and mahjong 2 in the old arcade, mahjong 2 was better in my opinion.

If you can't find it don't worry about it, i'm sure i'll survive without it!

Edit: i see you found it, thanks mickie :)

a game called Samegame
play it on my iPhone,very addictive :)
is ya can find it
ta :)

Sorry to be a pain mickie but can we have some more new games plz.i know i'm just a greedy b******!!!!:proud:

I have remembered some more games for the arcade if possible.

bug hunt
bug time
bounce n bob
hypic
homers beer run
apartheid
bubs
bat and mouse 1 2
acadia
beer dude 2
ballon bomber
canyon glider
anime blackjack
and bombjack as already asked for would be good.

Thanks mickie D.

Hi ,is there any chance of getting 'Motherload' back in the arcade.It was my favourite game.I have had to go into rehab' and have counselling since it went missing from the arcade.I would be really happy if it was to come back.

Can we please have some new games MickieD please,pretty please with cherries on top!!!!!!!!

Just added quite a few games from the lists above.

I think I added about 15 games let me know if there is any more I will try and get them in.

Mick

Hi Mickie can we have a few new games please:Clap:

10 minute pool jam, used to be my favourite on satkings....please..

Can you give me the names of the games you want please and I will add them if I can get them.

Regards
Mick

Any chance of a Bejellewed type game Mickie? :)

Back