applying for the same job twice

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Reaction score
hiya could i have some advice

i applied for a job back in December which initially went well but i screwed up on stage two

this job has become available again it was an amazing opportunity what do you think i should apply again

and any tips so i can do better this time

thanks
mo

No problem in applying again mate. It will actually show how keen your are to secure the position.

I can't give advice on what to do better as you didn't tell us how you managed to screw up stage two?

all I can say is, whatever it was, don't do it again!.....lol

thanks mate i will try not to

it was a helpdesk support position with great progression propects

one the things i think i didnt do enough of was ask any relevant questions couldnt think of any

the job is with a call centre here is the job description

We are currently looking for a 1st line support analyst for one of our clients based in Pudsey, Leeds. The role is primarily telephone based and applicants should have experience in dealing with customer enquiries. Those interested in these roles should enjoy problem solving and have a basic understanding in IT. We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work well under pressure.

You should have:
Strong service orientation with good interpersonal and oral communication skills, knowledge of supporting MS Office applications would be an advantage.

This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a career in IT. Working for a major blue chip company with possible opportunity of development and progression for the right candidate.

Ok

im guessing that you have relevant experiance as you got through the first stage last time.

The role is primarily telephone based and applicants should have experience in dealing with customer enquiries

What they are looking for here is strong customer service skills. you might want to look at how you portray these skills. Good commincator, good conflict management, telephone manner etc. google customer service and come up with a few good traits.

Essential at interview. SID > state illustrate discuss. if you are going to say you are a good communicator then back it up with something. then use this to discuss another topic. all of your skills should link in as well.

Those interested in these roles should enjoy problem solving and have a basic understanding in IT

They dont want drone who ask things they want you to go and find bits and bobs out for your self. Make sure you come accross as a go getter. Make them feel that you are the best thing since sliced bread. give them something to chew on.

We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work well under pressure.

again another chance to highlight your skills. Working under pressure is essential. You have to have information to back this up.

Strong service orientation with good interpersonal and oral communication skills, knowledge of supporting MS Office applications would be an advantage.

they want you to be able to work withing a team. again helpdesk is all about communication. get to know the msoffice application and spout out some key terms.

Important - if you are going to pull on examples you need to be able to back up what you say. If you come accross confident and make them believe in you you should be ok

Good luck

thanks mate i hope i get it this time i will take advice mate

Back