Apple TV questions

Another quick question for those that have jailbreaked a 4.4.4 with seasonpass. How long does your box take to boot up and get to the menu from cold?

Another quick question for those that have jailbreaked a 4.4.4 with seasonpass. How long does your box take to boot up and get to the menu from cold?

mine about 25 seconds :)

mine takes 15 - 20 seconds hope u all are enjoying this box off tricks, dont forget the sportsdevil plug in for all that live sport.

Hmmm....I timed mine last night and it was about 35 seconds.....should I be worried? It still seems to function ok

I've not found the sports devil plugin so far, but did install Icefilms

Hmmm....I timed mine last night and it was about 35 seconds.....should I be worried? It still seems to function ok

I've not found the sports devil plugin so far, but did install Icefilms

Not really mate, depends on how long it takes to get the network time.

Installed sportsdevil got some links working

Any advice would be appreciated

Yorkie1

didnt have much luck with sportsdevil as most links where dead
just sacked it after 20 mins of looking at dead links

Got these installed
ice films
Navi x
Sports devil
Are there any others worth bothering with I saw a bike on ebay selling these saying in description u get 3pm epl matchs and s** movies how's this poss

Any ideas

i also got one of these but so far not much luck like you ice went down navi x and devilsport i can not get to work any help would be good

best plug in's at this time are: fastpasstv/quicksilver screen both do a good job while icefilms is down. veetle for sports feeds espn go/fox sports/fox sports.tv for sports highlights free cable for yank tv. just google for the repo's you need to add.

fasspasstv
I have the add on installed on ATV2.Installed fine via XBMC, Set up account online. XBMC Shows that it is enabled . It lists menu items but files empte My account information is in the configuration for the add-on.How do we set up the path? What should it be for playing the videos? Which folder etc.?

set up account online???????? you dont need to do this at all to get it working just put the repo in xbmc and enable fastpasstv. then when its done go to xbmc video pick add on's then fastpasstv then pick which section/program/film you wish to view, then pick which one you would like to view, then a list off files should be there pick one and if its active it will auto play. hope this helps. for a quick check to see if your's is working if you pick all films the total should be 3950+ish

re install it, dont no why you signed up and to what you sign up too and online too as its a free service and below radar just like icyfilm but use's different server's are you sure it's fastpasstv you have put into the atv??? as mine works fine.

take your info out the config file should be blank..... or just delete and reinstall.

Back