Anyone want to swap

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an Epson projector. It has S-Video, SVGA inputs etc. works for DVD, TV and computer/consoles.

Does NTSC and Pal. Comes with 10 meter S-Video lead and very long Power Cable. Has slight dust on the lens in the top right corner, but not noticable when playing movies or games through it.

Also have a white roll away screen for it too.

Would like a PSP with firmware 1.5 if possible.

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32237&highlight=epson+projector
http://www.projectorcentral.com/Epson-ELP-3300.htm

Pics etc in the link above.

Also have a Yamaha 6.1 Surround Sound AV Amp with built in RDS Tuner and DTS decoder, with box, manual and remote. Model No. HTR-5540 RDS Used for 1 week only ( The Mrs said it was too big, never normally bothered about size!) ;)

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/a-v-receivers/yamaha/PRD_130573_2718crx.aspx
This is the av receiver.
PM if interested.

Last edited:
im very interested unfortunatly i sold my psp coz it sux hairy balls but pm me and maybe we can sort something out? :D

Are they really that bad??

I thought you could play back-ups with them, which is always a bonus?

well u can but i just didnt like em =/. its ok like but nothing major and i really think there overrated ive had a lot of experience with em and they are kinda shit. in my opinon games belong on a consle on ur tv :D theres only so much a small handheld can hold theres a few good g ames but like well i dunno i just didnt like it. heh

what do u want for that projector m8? i want one badly for my movie i grab so many dvdr its unreal would be nice in my room with my surroun sound <0/ lol. there not shit but a bit gimicky if u get what i mean. there ok if u travel or w/e but if ur indoors u might as well whack ur xbox on ::D heh

I just want a PSP with 1.5 firmware. What are they going for roughly? £150

Yeah about that well ig ot mine at xmas £240 i think garunteed 1.5 and a 1 gig mem stick. if u buy one make sure its 1.5 like or else no backups :(

have 1.5 with homebrew of which i rate it very much. lets talk pm me if you havnt sorted something. and 2 dvds full o gams

wenglishboy said:
have 1.5 with homebrew of which i rate it very much. lets talk pm me if you havnt sorted something. and 2 dvds full o gams

same here m8, and there is alot on DW who do as well.............

Sick of the stuff cluttering the loft.

If anyone wants to swap you can have both the Projector and Amp swapped for a PSP with 1.5 Firmware, and a 2GB mem if possible. And if you have an Xbox 360 game you might want to through in seeing as it's Easter I would appreciate it!! ;)

Remember this amp is nearly new and still has the box, remote, aerial and manual.

You will have to collect though as these are both heavy items and the screen is very long.

I'm in Derby - DE24 9BX

craig

i will give you 150 cash for the projector or get you a 1.5 psp whichever.

let me know

cheers
buck

Back