anyone tried this cartridge u2ds

just recieved one of these from dealextreme and they are very well made IMO push slot no spring think they are a clone but they work very well and price now $9.50 cant loose at that price anyone else tried this yet they have white as well

Just for info...

It's a DSTT clone running Y's menu with all the files renamed. You can run DSTT OS on it with no problem, just rename ttmenu.dat to u2ds.dat. But I wouldn't put DSTT software 1.16 on it in case it really has fake killing code in it which could harm the U2 cart, 1.15 should be fine though.. if you wanted too

as far as i know none of them have the spring slot, atleast the new dstt's dont, this was because of all the problems with the spring not catching correctly and not working

I forgot to say if you use dstt firmware on this that you need a copy of ttmenu.dat as well as the renamed oned for soft-reset to work.

At boot the card will look for u2ds.dat and on soft-reset using dstt software it looks for ttmenu.dat.. so just have 2 copies on 1 named u2ds.dat and another ttmenu.dat of the same file.... works perfectly.

edit.. stick to dstt 1.15 firmware though to be safe from any fake killing code that might be in 1.16

@meangreenie can you upload the renamed files can't seem to get it to work on my u2ds ttds v115

Here you go attatced at the bottom. Just unpack the 2 files and 1 folder and put them on the mem card root.

tip.. DSTT 1.5 and 1.6 firmware doesn't like 'spaces' in file names which are 8 characters or less, dunno why but it throws out a save error for files like ... Game 07.nds but Game_07.nds would work fine, also long file names are fine with 'spaces' .. it's kind of a weird error that's been present since 1.15 DSTT firmware came out, just thought i'd warn you and anyone else who get teh 'save file' not present error with the TTmenu.

u2ds is a good memcard to DS? compatibility?
sorry for my english :p

u2ds is a good memcard to DS? compatibility?
sorry for my english :p

Same as dstt about 99% compatabilty since it's a disguised clone.... only roms that don't work from my memory are the latest 'bleach' game and 'clone wars' that won't work at all, there are also a few more recent games too that require an AR code to get past new protection... same as DSTT

the site DNS.COM.CN is down....
and I still can not download from Digital World. How can I do? can someone send me in email u2ds files? thanks

@chandlerbing & Delk you both seem to be posting shite m8 your post count will be zero if you carry on :grayno:

Is it the white screen of death (faded warning message/white screen/very occosinally will boot) then it may be bricked, did you run dstt software on it ? 1.16 and now 1.15 fresh from ndstt.com have fake killing software that produces the 'white screen of death' on clones.

I have just bought a U2DS and it does not reconize the firware of either dstt or u2ds. im getting enoyed :( any ideas?

Wow. Any mods reading this topic?

There's some serious post clocking going on here!!!

@johnnyq1978 - you need to post properly and not just to get your post count up. If you keep posting like that your post count is likely to be back to zero soon mate.

Last edited:
in case anyone wants to know dstt firmware 1.17 is a fake killer it killed my sd card but got the dstt to unbrick with a cool little program

Back