anyone tried the eurovox ex7000 hd box yet??

box came with FW installed on, just scanned for channels away you go, no codes or anything

yeah BBC HD works, although it is at the moment the only HD channel, but more are being relaesed soon...

no secret menu's mate. box is a dream to work. what issues are you having??????

Thanks for the update Siffion, I'm currently umming and arring about getting the 7000 now or when a few more HD channels are available, not sure if the price will come down over a couple of months or will shoot up if the HD content is more significant. Has anyone heard any updates on VM's plans on HD?
Is there a risk to using a direct feed, always thought using a split was the better option, or is that just scare mongering by people who sell splitters?

Siffion did you notice any improvement in the picture quality via the 'upscaler'?

Cheers
Stew

hello,

splitter only use for intiial scan, then can connect back to your own personal setup.

upscalling spot on, i can deffo notice difference in picture clarity.

personally, i believe this to be a 1st rate box, yes its new, and people are scepticle, but go for it, you know its not going to be a clone, as brand new on the market, if other boxes do come out later, re-sale value will also be high

regards

Siffion, is this box capable of receiving the Box Office (i.e. Boxing) when it's on? Also, what's the TV Guide like? Is it a lot faster than Vermin's V+ box?

One of my staff is interested in this, as he's fed up with a slow V+ box!!

ordering 3 of these in the morning when i get home from work . will give a full review when i get mine.

only heard about them an hour or so ago from a lad here.

:)

ordering 3 of these in the morning when i get home from work . will give a full review when i get mine.

only heard about them an hour or so ago from a lad here.

:)

Nice one Messa.
Look forward to what you have to say on this!

hello guys just thinking about ordering 1 of these boxes a few questions 1st if any1 will help!

has the box got an optical out feed for the sound!

and the gentlemen that ordered 3 boxes never replied to how they work and run i would really love to know b4 i spend my well earned money on it!

many thanks in advance gents!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i read that thread mate thank anyway i mite hold fire on it all as ive reading that the nagra files could be changing soon as its basically rolled out in ireland and knocked most there boxes out so i dont wnat to spend 200 quid on something that will be no good in a month or so!

yeah i read that thread mate thank anyway i mite hold fire on it all as ive reading that the nagra files could be changing soon as its basically rolled out in ireland and knocked most there boxes out so i dont wnat to spend 200 quid on something that will be no good in a month or so!

If you wait like that you will never get one!!! Theres always a reason that it all might end soon.

If you only got 6 months out of it you've had ya money's worth.

Back