Sensible Topic Anyone recommend a free program that i can make a banner/add for online?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm looking for a free program that basically allow me to create a banner and then put txt on top, i've been playing with Paint and tbh i am not getting much luck/

I just to to have a generic pic as the background then txt on top that.

Do i persevere with Paint or can anyone recommend a simple program.

Cheers

There is a free trial for Affinity Photo or Affinity Designer. both are Adobe competitors. There is no restriction on the trial i believe.

Hi All

I'm looking for a free program that basically allow me to create a banner and then put txt on top, i've been playing with Paint and tbh i am not getting much luck/

I just to to have a generic pic as the background then txt on top that.

Do i persevere with Paint or can anyone recommend a simple program.

Cheers

Or you could ask some of the members on here to help out if it's a one-off banner. I remember one guy on here has made banners for DW......what's his name?...…...🤔……. it'll come to me..... just give me some time...…………………. 😉

Or you could ask some of the members on here to help out if it's a one-off banner. I remember one guy on here has made banners for DW......what's his name?...…...🤔……. it'll come to me..... just give me some time...…………………. 😉

Joking aside @bilabonic ,If it's a one-off banner, I'm more than happy to help. Just PM me the details and I'll see what I can do mate 👍

Joking aside @bilabonic ,If it's a one-off banner, I'm more than happy to help. Just PM me the details and I'll see what I can do mate 👍

Cheers mate, been flat out atm so not had a chance to gather what i want.

Brilliant stuff from here again...

Cheers mate, been flat out atm so not had a chance to gather what i want.

Brilliant stuff from here again...

In your own time mate. I'll pm you some of the details I'll need then we'll work something out to suit your needs when you've got time👍

Last edited:
Back