Anyone recommend a all in one printer with cheap ink

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
Looking for cheap all in one printer with wifi, and cheap ink to replace

Any ideas ?

Epsons mate. theres quite a few and the ink on them is very cheap. i know a few guys use the ciss system but in all honesty i have the inks to be so cheap that paying full price for cartidges isnt a problem. i dont have an all in one but have the r360 which altho is great i get the occasional paper jam and tends to be noiser than i would like.

i have also heard good reviews about the canon all in ones but ink on them is a bit dearer.

one thing i would suggest is stay well clear of lexmarks and brothers.

also depends on how much printing you will be doing.

i have this mate Mate and the ink is cheap as chips off ebay

EPSON SX515 only want to spend max £70
whats the photo quality like and do you buy original ink or copies ?

Epsons mate. theres quite a few and the ink on them is very cheap. i know a few guys use the ciss system but in all honesty i have the inks to be so cheap that paying full price for cartidges isnt a problem. i dont have an all in one but have the r360 which altho is great i get the occasional paper jam and tends to be noiser than i would like.

i have also heard good reviews about the canon all in ones but ink on them is a bit dearer.

one thing i would suggest is stay well clear of lexmarks and brothers.

also depends on how much printing you will be doing.

I am worried about epson, i have a epson R265 here with CISS, and it just leaks and buggered the printer up. gutted so now need to find a new one

no mate i get them off ebay 5 sets plus 2 free black cartriges for under 15 quid , the pic quality if im honest i dont know but a lot has something to do with the actual picture quality

i have this mate Mate and the ink is cheap as chips off ebay

EPSON SX515 only want to spend max £70
whats the photo quality like and do you buy original ink or copies ?

Have just ordered this myself last night from amazon.co.uk for £79 quid,
gets good reviews and it seems the inks are very cheap on the bay or even from amazon themselves (compatibles that is)

arite lads i trust you :) going to order the epson sx515

Back