Anyone lost Setanta Channels?

Do a scan with channel update - They have moved the Setanta channels around on the frequencies ......... I scanned last night and they came back in lower down the channel list - Then had to sit and manually move them back into place and delete the old ones [MAD][/MAD]

When you say do a scan with the channel update, do you mean a red button scan or yellow button scan?

I've done both scans and none seem to bring them back! The yellow button scan just removes all the channels completely even BBC1, ITV etc etc

To get all my channels back, i've had to use the latest update and still without setanta!

full scan needed

do you reckon I have to clear existing data first, then do full scan?

I managed to just delete the non-working setanta channels , did a full scan which gave me the setanta channels back! - Problem is, ALL other channels gone!

It seems that you have to delete all existing channel data first, then do a full scan; does anyone agree???????

Let me know as I don't wanna feck it all up!

All sorted at last!!!!

Went into menu, channel manager, delete all channels

Ran deep scan and they are all there; just spent 30mins re-jigging all the channels back inot favourites!

Thanks for everyones help and I hope this helps if you got the same prob!:Hit:

Happened to me 2, u have to power scan or fast install to delete all you channels and get the new set as they have changed the frequency they are transmitted on. First of all download the new firmware tho as the last fix did not have auto sort of favourites but the latest one does

Regards

they changed frequency, I updated mine today and just done and auto scan, not sure if I am allowed to post the frequency? to get back

go to menu,
installation,
user installation.

Press green for channel edit, ,then red for add.
set frequency to xxx.xxx and symbol rate to x.xxx.
Press OK to save this channel, then press exit (once) to go back at the channel list screen,
press red to update channels (auto scan),

let me know if I can put the frequency

hi,

i tried everything as mentioned, erase all, done power scan, still i can't get setanta, can anyone help with the frequency so that i can do manual search pl, thanks

Hi Guys

Done the key update but all the Setanta channels are blank screens!

Done a power scan but still nothing; all other channels okay

Any ideas?

Full scan required do you reckon??

after you do full scan the channels are under BICS1, BICS2 ETC

Back