Anyone lost Setanta Channels?

leehiniho

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Done the key update but all the Setanta channels are blank screens!

Done a power scan but still nothing; all other channels okay

Any ideas?

Full scan required do you reckon??

mines is working fine m8 in north lanarkshire..press info twice on setanta channel take a note of the frequency then do a manual scan with that frequency it should bring setanta back up..that is what i do if one of my channels go down vm some times change frequency,s

just jiggle the ariel cable abit and run a full scan again

just tried the manual scan but nowt down on it!

Just running another power scan so we'll see

If a run a full scan, doesn't that wipe my existing channel settings??

cheers m8, just running it now; thats half an hour of my life wasted! LOL!

I'll let you know if it works

Just setup the favorite channels in order doesn't take long, nothing on tv anyway, youll just get bored flicking though all those channels sooner or later.

all good here in the middle bit of england :xmas:

panic over for now!

I've just flashed the box again and all channels are back apart from all the setanta again!

I'm gonna leave it for now before I fook it all up but if anyone has got ideas it would be a great help

cheers for yr help

ok what u have to do is remove the old channel were setanta was then rescan and then all is fine i was at it 2 hrs but i won in the end lol

so i delete the setanta channels right?

what type of scan, red button or yellow?

i tried the power scan earlier and all the channels had "service unknown"!

bit reluctant to do it again!

Right, this is where i'm at!

loaded new firmware on blue max, all works well but no setanta channels (all blank)

Tried power scan but no joy!

Tried full scan after deleting existing setanta channels; setanta channels reappear but all my other channels have no signal!

Load new firmware again; all channels come back but the feckin setanta channels have gone blank again!

What am i doing wrong?

Do i need to carry out a full data clear and start all over again?

Your help is much appreciated as always guys

mines is working fine m8 in north lanarkshire..press info twice on setanta channel take a note of the frequency then do a manual scan with that frequency it should bring setanta back up..that is what i do if one of my channels go down vm some times change frequency,s

Have you or anybody else got the frequencies for the channels; it ain't finding them?

Do a scan with channel update - They have moved the Setanta channels around on the frequencies ......... I scanned last night and they came back in lower down the channel list - Then had to sit and manually move them back into place and delete the old ones [MAD][/MAD]

Hi i have just rescaned my box and all are back they had moved. Thanks to all

Back