Anyone know where i can get one of these a bit cheaper?

I've noticed that peeps are putting silly prices on amazon stuff these days, same as ebay, it's a way of keeping the listing when items are not in stock, when they are back in stock they put the price back down to normal. It's cheaper because you've already paid for the listing so it still keeps your presence on the site.

I've noticed that peeps are putting silly prices on amazon stuff these days, same as ebay, it's a way of keeping the listing when items are not in stock, when they are back in stock they put the price back down to normal. It's cheaper because you've already paid for the listing so it still keeps your presence on the site.

Is that the same for Amazon stores though? I thought they are just a marketplace, so no real cost (or rather fixed presence cost)

And, wonder if they catch a few suckers in the process ?

Some of the reviews (not for the rubber band gun, that's entertainment) would suggest so.

Back