anyone in GRIMSBY??

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i`m looking to get a few ps2`s chipped is ther anyone with the gen to do it living in grimsby or nr it if so pm me cheers

across from hull

do u know the humber bridge ? well i`m on the other side of that i`m looking for someone local cos i don`t want t trvel far

There is a place down Freeman St near Riby square who may be able to help. A sign in the window says Playstions modified (says nothing about PS2's though).

Cheers

im in grimsby i did know someone who mods xbox's ps2's ill find out for ya then post back asap!

There is a place down Freeman St near Riby square who may be able to help. A sign in the window says Playstions modified (says nothing about PS2's though).

Cheers

He does Xbox's and PS2's to my knowledge,pretty pricey though there £80 to mod your PS2.

electronics shop in sea view st ?? do u mean on the corner (it`s a security servilance shop he works for the old bill ) in freeman st been in and asked he don`t do em (or so he says) he mended my laser but ?? didn`t want to know wen i asked bout chipping em £80 is a bit steep prepared to pay £50 so if anyone knows anyone in grimsby get back to ok pm me cheers

ps2 chipping

hi i use swap magic 3.6,so no chipping required just magic keys to install,very easy to do.works on all games ive tried if you dont mind swapping dvds about.

hi go in and see the guy in freeman st he still chips ps2s and does a good job i know this is a late post but just incase your not sorted its about 70 quid

freeman st ??

been in m8 he did my laser for me but wen i asked him if he chips em said NO i guess he thought i was undercover lol he must av been busted cos was def not interested and i know guys he`s done it for i`m having to go to manchester to get done unless anyone nr by can be of assistance ??? HELP got 3 want doing so gud litttle earner for someone pm me plz com on GRIMSBY guys must be 1 of u out ther can chip em for me !!!!!!!!!!!

prob solved !

sorted guys got me a swap magic 3 does job easy and at £20 bloody cheap too cheers

I'm in Grimsby and i could have got my plastation 2 chipped for about £40 a couple of years ago but decided against it and purachsed a swap magic 3.6 disk which works just as effective

yes m8 spot on very simple to use i`m ordering the case for old ps2 as i`m told pulling draw out alot can nacker it and kids struggle a bit so case looks alot easier for them

Back