Anyone have itv the chase game please been looking for a while now

hi, did you manage to get hold of it mate ? i been looking for it for a few months also with no joy , thanks

yes m8 go open up appaddict.org/app on your ios then slide to install it will install appaddict app open it up its on there m8

yes m8 go open up appaddict.org/app on your ios then slide to install it will install appaddict app open it up its on there m8

ive been looking for this too. appaddict is a nice app.
thanks m8

I'm still fairly new to all this iOS stuff so please bear with me. I've already got app sync on my iPad and have now got the appaddict app as well. I' ve found the chase and the link to download it and it says iPa installed but I can't find it even with I file. Should I download appaddict on my pc and then download the iPa and use ifunbox to install it on my iPad ?

hi, thanks sharpe mate il take a look now,

just installed it now and it looks really good that appaddict, never seen it before, thanks again

just quick question, is there a way to see the download in progress ? ive clicked on the link and it did say download started but thats it, no ideas how longs left or anything like that ?

Last edited:
I'm still fairly new to all this iOS stuff so please bear with me. I've already got app sync on my iPad and have now got the appaddict app as well. I' ve found the chase and the link to download it and it says iPa installed but I can't find it even with I file. Should I download appaddict on my pc and then download the iPa and use ifunbox to install it on my iPad ?

I was having problems downloading it from sendspace, on my phone and computer, it stopped around 15%, even tho it said complete.
So I copied the download link and I got a message saying the download link has been updated, you may now download the file, so i did it on my pc and installed with iTools. Working fine now .
Here is the download link for pc: Download The Chase [Barnstorm Games] (v1.0.3 3GS Univ ONZE LP os32)-VINNYVINSTA123.Lr17.ipa from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Anybody still having problems with sendspace let me know, I'll upload my IPA file to somewhere else

Last edited:
Kryton your a star mate. I'm off to bed now but I will have another go in the morning.cheers mate

Last edited:
unfortunately theres no way to see the download progress except status messages when its done to install swipe topbar right and select installer or you can get them to install automatically via the settings menu :p

unfortunately theres no way to see the download progress except status messages when its done to install swipe topbar right and select installer or you can get them to install automatically via the settings menu :p

You can view the download status bar by swiping the top of the screen downwards.

thanks for the heads up of this app , was after the chase too , still after mrs browns boys app if anyone has or knows where to get it.

To check on download status go to installer and swipe down on the green banner at top ;)

Back