Anyone got Turtle beach X41 headphones on xbox ?

My mate has these and raves about them, he spends hours on COD with these things on.

Looking around and the prices seem to be around what GAME is selling them for, you can always try eBay I guess.

Cool, yea looked on eBay but they are all more expensive ! lol even used ones are dearer BIN than new in game ! lol !

You can get the X31 version for about £70, only stereo though. Other than that exactly the same.

Got a pair of X1's from GAME today to see what they were like after playing until 1am last night and waking the Mrs up.

They are so amazing, even in stereo!

If the wireless ones are clear and don't get static interference like the Pyromat chair does then that would be worth the money as the wires are a bit annoying, but you can just unplug them and stick em in a drawer.

Got a pair of X1's from GAME today to see what they were like after playing until 1am last night and waking the Mrs up.

They are so amazing, even in stereo!

If the wireless ones are clear and don't get static interference like the Pyromat chair does then that would be worth the money as the wires are a bit annoying, but you can just unplug them and stick em in a drawer.

My X41's do get a little interference, some popping and static but its not really too noticeable.
They are great though aint they :)

Take it you went off line when we went as well lol

Yeah, trying to figure out who Rivers of Blood was. Thommo I think.

it was me lol, (first time on) only just shall we say acquired mw2 (online anyway, i got banned when it came out never got to play mp), hated playing with crap perks and crap guns but not bad ranked up from 1 to 22 in one sitting,

also hated having to play sd mode to rank 19, i only like hardcore.

did better than most with full perks and guns, i need my camo and claymores to watch my back and a better gun lol.

just wait till i get my perks and the guns i want to use, kick ass time lol.

Last edited:
Back