Anyone for a bit of bestiality and coprophagia?

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
I watched Vase de Noces last night. (It's on a.b.m.divx).

That is by far the sickest movie I have sat through. NOT for the faint hearted. My mate sat through the 'chocolate' scenes with his hands in front of his face.

What would you call the baby, a 'mig' or a 'pan'?

A farmer, who may be the last person on Earth, lives on a rural farm in Belgium, and falls in love with his huge sow. After bonding with her in several strange ways, such as rolling in manure with her, he finally decides to consummate the relationship as a result of which the sow gives birth to human/pig hybrids, whom the farmer immediately tries to bond with. He tries to feed them all, but they all try to leave to be with their mother. Jealous, the farmer hangs all of them. When she discovers that her children are dead, the sow runs away in grief and falls into a mud pit, where she drowns.

The farmer begins to look for his love, and when he finds her, he becomes overcome in sadness. He drags the sow out of the hole and buries her back at the farm, and subsequently tries burying himself along with her. When this fails, he decides that his life is also over, and begins destroying every important aspect of his life, including the strange jars that he collects throughout the film. After his breakdown, he oddly begins making tea out of his feces and urine, which he consumes wholeheartedly, and immediately becomes sick. Finally, he hangs himself off a ladder, which is the last image of the film.

hmmm, sounds, 'different' lol

Mozr i dont believe you watched it... i mean can we trust anything that your fingers type??

I watched Animal farm when i was 7.. that was just wrong.. i still to this day dont know why it was even in the house let alone left in the Vhs player..

I watch spannish horror films now.. theyre the dogs :)

Im still trying to work out what "coprophagia" means. Someone want to explain, I aint able to use a dictionary at present.

Coprophagia is the consumption of feces

i can think of better things to do with my time tbh

I wonder what search terms he used to find that movie in the first place.. Actually never mind.

I've always loved Belgian chocolate so really look forward to this, thanks mozr. :Cheers:

Arty film lovers should also check out Bad Boy Bubby which is rather funny.

Come on mozr where can I grab a copy from? Having a night in with the family.

It's on newzbin.

Search for 'vase de noces'

It's on alt.binaries.movies.divx.

If you want a .nzb then pm me.

Back