Anyone else?

little_pob

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I use User CP to track the threads I've posted in and forums I've subscribed to (e.g. General Computing).

For the last week or so, threads I've just read and/or posted in have still been showing in the New Subscribed Threads pane. The Subscribed Forums have not been showing posts older than a few hours - almost as though I've gone in and marked the forum as read.

This happens at work (IE8 on XP) and at home (Firefox 3.6.11 on Win7).

Yep same for me, they are in bold then you click them and they are not but they remain in the subscribed threads.

Also new posts does the same.

i think mickie did something a few days ago, it's been like that since last weekend hasnt it?

On other forums i visit, any thread i've posted in, a little tick appears next to it, quite handy.

On other forums i visit, any thread i've posted in, a little tick appears next to it, quite handy.

I liked it were once youve viewed the thread it is removed from subscribed threads or new posts.

Makes it easy to keep track of what youve visited or not.

I had to remove the automatic database marking of posts it was giving us slight load time issues.

Its now cookie based.

Regards
Mickie

does this cause new posts to be marked as read. been getting that for the last couple of days. thought I was going senile, thinking I can't remember reading those.

I know I'm going a little senile went out this morning came back at 12 and can't remember if I took my pills this morning. probably forget I posted this as well.

Back