anyone decent at spanish

benny59

DW Regular
Reaction score
i need this document translateing into english {anyone decent enough to have a bash for me}

According Start
file administrative offence of smuggling

fine to pay 601,01 Euros Type of fine to pay MILD 19th May 2008

Given the diligence according to the data contained in Section 2,announced that it is the initiation of penal proceedings and opening the file reference

FACTS

with the data contained in Section 2 is formalized record for the importation of tobacco lacking the sealings regulations, valued according to the data contained in Section 3

FOUNDATIONS OF LAW

in compliance with the article 25.1 regarding the Sections of smuggling is responsible for initiating and instruct these proceedings

the facts described are tested by affidavit to which the data refer to section 2 under Art 23.6,

Its basically saying there is a 601 Euro fine for taking too many cigs out.

i need this document translateing into english {anyone decent enough to have a bash for me}

basicly it is saying u have tried to import 60 cartons of lambert and butler cigs costing 177 euros

and the fine is 601.01 euros

hahahaha, fucking robbing spanish twats

so basicly you get caught comeing back into spain from gibralter with too many cigs {you pay the tax on the cigs at the border, "yet they still fine you for smuggleing"

they can sing for it

funny how these border guards speak your name and address in perfect english {yet the rest of the conversation is in spanish}----must be somekind of spanish con

thanks for the info lads

Last edited:
Back