Anyone clearing pick tv

thijss26

Inactive User
Reaction score
Like the title says anyone clearing pick tv with cccam on 28.2 east
seemingly sky uk is testing a way to stop c.s. on cccam
the only system working is "oscam" hopefully tm is working on this to give us
addon's for our "8281" menu's.

Nothing to do with TM or the addons menus m8, oscam will accept client connections from either cccam or newcamd based clients, the ONLY person who can help you clear pickTV again is the actual person you connect to, they will have to change everything on their server over to oscam

when this hits the sky sports channels the shit will hit the fan then

personally, i hope it makes cccam useless for UK providor services, as itll then FORCE people to actually learn something if they want to keep viewing without a full sub

cccam and these big commercial servers are whats destroyed the 'hobby'

personally, i hope it makes cccam useless for UK providor services, as itll then FORCE people to actually learn something if they want to keep viewing without a full sub

cccam and these big commercial servers are whats destroyed the 'hobby'

could not have said it better my self.

ive been in this hobby for almost 20 years and over the last 18 months or so with the slow withering death of "free" cable, every muppet and his neighbour has jumped head first into satellite.
there lies the problem, there so unwilling to actually learn any thing for them selves that every time so much as a channel changes frequency you'd think the world was ending.

Just for information, PickTV clears fine when the card is inserted directly into the receiver. i have a freesat from sky card in a 5402 in front of me with pickTV on watching a ranger feed a baby white tiger a bottle as i type

Thanks for the replies i have a freesat card from sky myself to make it work on my 7100+6902 too.

What worries me is that something will happen that will knock out the internal TM card reader during these new tests. Surely it's just a matter of time?

no m8, it shouldnt do, as its reading directly from the card. Servers and linux based receivers are affected as one 'system' reads the card, while another then talks to this system to clear the channels, and its this stage that is being messed with

Back