Any update on Sly card pairing?

Thought I would stay out of it and not state the obvious with the Oscam version been playing with it since it first appeared :)

My entitlements have not updated, ran out midnight last night card in server using oscam, has anyone else had problems updating entitlements ? I have switched it back to cccam to see if that forces an update but anyone who is still updating fine what settings are you using ?

Edit: fixed, had to have them re-pair the card seems they have not been auto updating entitlements, another drama over .........for now.

Last edited:
still updating @ minute with oscam for me

Anyone else lose BT Sport in the last week? Going blank for me - all entitlements look fine. I'm on CCcam which has cleared BT Sports thus far (Oscam installs keep breaking after a certain period and I revert to CCcam until I can be bothered messing about with Oscam again).

think CCcam has about had it

best to get a working oscam setup mate

i have two versions

1 really old binary but never fails to update card Oscam v4396 but started giving bad glitches (could be other reasons)

2 newer version Oscam v9486 updates card & running a lot better @ minute

ive just had a look gasman mine must of done its salf in the last weeks as mine are now 5/11 4/24/ 4/29 so hope you got it sorted m8

ps sorry using svn build 6574 oscam mgcam

All good here. Updated the other day till may

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cheers everyone, got mine sorted, hadn't noticed it not updating so will keep an eye on it and switch Oscam builds to one of the above if it gives me anymore jip.

My BT Sport is back on. I think my maw forgot to pay her BT Broadband bill (which I attached to my card) and was just too embarrassed to admit it :rolleyes:

I still need to permanently move to Oscam though - it's just every time I try it works for a week or two then completely dies, and the only difference over CCcam for me at the moment seems to be Box Nation (which I'm foolishly still paying for despite not using most of the time). I'll maybe bite the bullet and spend a few hours searching for a good build tomorrow and get it over and done with.

Im looking to get some non sky channels but wanted to know if the entitlements will still come through?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What exactly are you guys talking about here?

Can Sly boxes be hacked to run CCcam etc, I'm currently using a DM800SE but I'd like to play around with a sly box if possible.

^^^good luck getting a response to that question

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

There's a local guy buying up DRX890 boxes, I'm just wondering what he's doing with them.

There's a local guy buying up DRX890 boxes, I'm just wondering what he's doing with them.

Hmm... Maybe he uses them for parts, salvaging the hard drives etc. Do you know him well enough to ask him? :)

Or he could b dumping the flash and seeing what's changed ???

Back