Any update on Sly card pairing?

Hi i got problem

my thomson DSI8215 are unable to watch only 3 HD channel :
NAT GEO HD , HISTORY HD , CI HD

I pairing this same card with 2tb and working fine this channel.
i upgrade software in my Thomson
and this still dont help.
been send me 4 times signal i informed a want swap box any agent set no problem to pairing with this box.
i got multiroom with this same thomson DSI8215 and here is this same problem

Did someone told me where is problem?
What i should do ?

Are you having any of the problems mentioned here? http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/sky-uk-30/395165-thomson-dsi8215-bbc-hd.html

Evening gents....
Following problem........
Sky card didnt update with Oscam, so i stuck it into the Thompson and asked for signals to free the card. They sent them out and the card wouldnt update.....sat signal etc all ok. Anyone have the same problem or has anyone had their Thompson refused recently by Sly when pairing??

Evening gents....
Following problem........
Sky card didnt update with Oscam, so i stuck it into the Thompson and asked for signals to free the card. They sent them out and the card wouldnt update.....sat signal etc all ok. Anyone have the same problem or has anyone had their Thompson refused recently by Sly when pairing??

I updated my card last night in Oscam via Omnikey and the entitlements updated but none of the HD channels are working now ,odd as card is paired to a Thomson receiver.
Card is only showing 19 tiers ,it should be 29.
Had the same thing happen near Christmas with a different receiver but I got the tiers back when I switched to a Thomson receiver.

wake up now

thomson box no good for what you want

I have been getting the best subs for £25 for over a year they didnt just appear, now i see lifetime subs. Either the servers are going to do a runner or theres more faith in the industry Just Saying lol

That may be true. Better SD than nothing m8. I'm sure there's some smart guys in this industry. Where there's a will there's a way. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:NEXT:Oh well in that case I will have 3. Why not pay far in advance for something that may well end in minutes :licker:

my guess will be basic channels only given time

what time that will be who knows

Mine isn't updating entitlements in any version of Oscam and I have to re-pair once they run out. I must say am not confident this time around.

should update fine mate if configs are ok

how long have you got

card will update fine in most cases

as long as configs are ok nowt to do with thomson box as such

Back