Any update on Sly card pairing?

does it not need a ECM Whitelist? if i delete it wont it send all requests to my peers?

Just 2 quick questions for the round........
Question 1:
How many of you have used the Tompson workaround and have managed to get oscam to update your card since???
Question 2:
How many of you are using your boxkey in your oscam to achieve this??? How many of you operate without it???

does it not need a ECM Whitelist? if i delete it wont it send all requests to my peers?

It will work fine without one,

I'm no expert on these whitelist but I have always thought that using one was a way to stop certain rougue ecm's to hit your card,at least this was a theory going around when i first got into satellite,
I dont know if this theory was ever proved or for that matter what other uses there is for the whitelist,

Maybe somebody who knows more can elaborate or coroborate my statement :)

Its a Ball Ache trying to keep an updated white list, a lot of people get complacent and leave it in there with out actually monitoring whats going to hit the card and then change accordingly.

Its easier to run without one than it is to keep one updated.

Never had one here and no problems as far as I know

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Both my cards are now updated til 6/4/14 and 9/4/14
Using oscam with smargo readers

the usual update here

robbers take the payment card updates

simples lol

If your asking a question like that then i suggest you read up a little more on how Oscam works

I think you may find that when it comes to Oscam I have read enough and used it long enough.......to know that up to 6000-7000 version a boxkey was needed. Thereafter oscam sorted it out itsself as i stated 1-2 pages previous.

My question was out of interest in an attempt to see what setups users have and what is most effective in relation to the new pairing system ad card updates.

oscam 4803

runs without boxkey

so rules that out

TEST how come I can not get to the last page? had to post this to be able to see page 26 strange

no dog fight here

just stating the obvious

Back